Thursday, November 26, 2015

News and Whatevers.

I'm starting a new thing. I will be posting a picture I find appalling from the web every 2 or 3 days, or even everyday. I bored easily, and I get tired of something easily. So I thought, at least to keep doing blog, in some ways or another. And I plan to continue this 'everyday picture' as I love to surf around the web, searching for pictures (Anime mostly) and hoard them inside my hard disk.

Another thing happened recently, it's yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. My favorite small encoded anime uploader lost all of it's data due to hacking. And the web has been my friend probably since, I start watching anime. It's very regrettable.

And, yeah. I have class waiting an hour from now thus I need to prepare my things. Well, although the classroom is just literally 5 floors below me and what I need to 'prepare' is just breakfast. lol.

はらがへってはいくさができぬ!
Can't go to the battle with empty stomach!

Mata ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment