Friday, November 27, 2015

Winter is coming.

あっ、雪。

Honestly, I've been a fan of snow since long long time ago. As I was born in a tropical country, there was neither snow nor red leaves falling over the roads. So it's natural that I fancy them. It's practically the end of November, and what I realized is that... I don't like cold.

It's around 10-15°C now and I use those winter leggings and underclothes or whatever they're called. When my European classmates use only 2 piece or even only 1 piece of clothes with shortpants sometimes, I use 3 or even 4 layer of upper clothes, with scarf. >__<. And it's only the end of autumn.

While it's true that I look forward for the snows, which fell down last year and that was the first in 60 years that snow fell down in Kyoto. I don't want the cold part! 

Should I stop writing this blog at around December, please tell my family and my GF (If only I had one) that I love them.

Nja, mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment