Saturday, October 3, 2015

A New Character Has Joined the Party!

As the title suggests, a new person gonna join the party. Tomorrow. Well, technically, today, since the time has past 1 AM but I don't count that unless I sleep first. I got the news yesterday afternoon from my another dormmate, Mark, saying that a girl from USA going to move in. It's a happy news, more so if the person coming was actually a cute, tidy, sociable, kind, beautiful girl.

Damn I really set the bar rock bottom, do I?

No. I'm not going to play my 'nice guy' front because before a 'nice' guy, I'm a guy.
What guy doesn't want to live in the same roof with a beauty (美人; bijin)? Anyway, let's just hope that's she's not as weird as me  good person.

Now let's just hit the sack, cuz I'm exhausted after a real busy part-time shift.





No comments:

Post a Comment