Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pizza Parteh!

Here comes the pizza!

5th pizza


So I was treated to a certain Italian family restaurant by my boss, Miura-san at Shiga Perfecture. He fetched us (Me, Shin, and Nadya) as soon as our class ended. As I held grumbling stomach down since I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's dinner I went out to the main street to meet Miura-san. He heard that the restaurant has good pizzas and had always wanted to try it, and do some observation (considering that he's running an Italian restaurant).

Well, to be honest, with EJU examination waiting for me next month, I have to study but I'm not refusing an invitation from my boss. And free things is a welcome for me. We safely arrived there despite the crude driving he had. With me and Nadya being the victim of his tight turns since we were sitting at the passenger's seat.

6th Pizza, chocobanana Pizza.
We ate 6 set of pizzas and pastas, and the pizzas were great. Though i can still confidently say that I like our pastas better. Bless Miura-san for treating us with these happiness pizzas. Finished with the pizzas, we stopped by to a few supermarkets, buying some ingredients for the restaurants, then went home.
Our boss Miura-san.
Strangely enough, I felt somewhat homesick when we're on the highway. The plain grey-ish road, the sight of cars coming and going on, the songs playing from the radio, that sleepy feeling when you're in the running car. I don't know. I'm getting some sleep.


Mata ne!
Vincent


No comments:

Post a Comment