Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Yahari, Autumn is The Season of Appetite!

It's been a while since I touched the blog. Well, nothing really worth noting has happened after all. Apart from the new cutie housemate from America, and the supposedly coming French and Taiwanese dudes today. About how I was dragged around and made to work until the closing time (3AM morning) at my part time. And the stew party I had yesterday with my friends.
Korean Style 鍋(Nabe) and Japchae
Big Chawan Mushi
Yesterday, I, with 6 of my classmates had a stew party at friend's house at Fushimi-Inari. It's autumn and a stew party is a must! though it's not like I was the one making the foods. It was my Korean friend, Park. He was generous enough to even do everything, from A to Z, and I'm really grateful of that. By the way, It was Korean style stew. My favorite was the Toppogi and the Nabe. Not forgetting that the Chawan Mushi was great too.

Toppogi!

We messed around with each other. We laughed till we couldn't. We filled our stomach up.
And it was a blast! 

Time flies so fast that we even didn't realize that it's already been 10PM (we started at 4PM). So we should start tidying up the place, we thought. Finishing the deeds, we went out and walked together up to the station.  Arriving at the station, we then part each ways.

It was quite a chilly night at Fushimi-Inari that time. As always, as a cold-sensitive person, I always use more layer of clothes than normal people (on the pretense that I'm not normal).
As I saw the train I was supposed to got on to arriving and departing. I found my feet leads me to the Fushimi-Inari Temple with no apparent reason. I was probably just being sentimental that day.

The temple is one of my favorite place at Japan. But now that I witnessed the 'unseen' part of it. I was once more smitten by her charms. I'll just put the photos I took below. :D






Certainly, nothing worth noting has happened. Apart from the day-by-day bad lucks, the mundane  routines, the shits waiting for me in the future. But what really matters if your stomach is full?
XD

「この世界は前を向けば未来。振り向けば思い出。どこか一部を切り取れば、物語となる。」
風見 雄二  ー Le Fruit de la Grisaia

No comments:

Post a Comment